Founded in 2013, SSIU is a coastal Digital MGA company which connects our customers with a comprehensive collection of A rated carriers. Our web-based platforms allow users to obtain quotes anytime, from anywhere, to meet today’s on-demand consumer environment. Data entry is minimized by populating information from API calls – maximizing user efficiency. Quotes from multiple carriers are summarized instantly allowing retailers to choose the company best suited to the client’s need, and the automation of application, payment, and renewal processes provide continued ease of use post initial transaction.
Real-time analytics foster intelligent decisions, ensuring the fastest, most personalized service in the industry. Our sound underwriting principles allow us to attract and offer superior markets to our agents. By promoting outstanding training and long-term career opportunities, SSIU attracts superior individuals who share the company vision of excellence and growth.
Our Carrier Partners
- Lloyd’s of London – Personal & Commercial Property with Wind, Wind Only, X-Wind, Builders Risk
- Chubb European SE – Personal & Commercial Property with Wind, Wind Only, Builders Risk
- Convex UK Limited – Personal Property with Wind, Wind Only
- Chaucer Insurance Company DAC – Personal Property with Wind, Wind Only, X-Wind
- Atlantic Casualty – General Liability, Property, Inland Marine, Garage
- Safehold Special Risk – Builders Risk
- Palomar Specialty (Admitted) – Builders Risk
Current Market Territories
- ALABAMA COUNTIES – Mobile, Baldwin
- FLORIDA COUNTIES – Bay, Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton
- GEORGIA COUNTIES – Bryan, Camden, Chatham, Effingham, Glynn, Jasper, Liberty, McIntosh
- MISSISSIPPI COUNTIES – George, Hancock, Harrison
- SOUTH CAROLINA COUNTIES – Beaufort, Berkeley, Charleston, Colleton, Georgetown, Horry
- TEXAS COUNTIES – Aransas, Brazoria, Calhoun, Cameron, Chambers, Galveston, Harris, Jefferson, Kenedy, Matagorda, Nueces, Refugio, San Patricio, Willacy
About Lloyd’s of London
Lloyd’s is the world’s leading insurance and reinsurance marketplace. Through the collective intelligence and risk-sharing expertise of the market’s underwriters and brokers, Lloyd’s helps to create a braver world.
The Lloyd’s market provides the leadership and insight to anticipate and understand risk, and the knowledge to develop relevant, new and innovative forms of insurance for customers globally. It offers the efficiencies of shared resources and services in a marketplace that covers and shares risks from more than 200 territories, in any industry, at any scale. And it promises a trusted, enduring partnership built on the confidence that Lloyd’s protects what matters most: helping people, businesses and communities to recover in times of need.
Lloyd’s began with a few courageous entrepreneurs in a coffeeshop. Three centuries later, the Lloyd’s market continues that proud tradition, sharing risk in order to protect, build resilience and inspire courage everywhere.
Personal Lines Programs
SSIU writes flexible coverage for all your customer’s personal lines needs. Programs include:
Homeowners, Rental Dwellings, Condominium Unit Owners, Wind Only and Vacant Dwellings.
Commercial Lines Programs
We specialize in coverage for small to medium sized businesses with product offerings like:
Commercial Property, General Liability, Builders Risk, Commercial Package, Vacant Risks and COAs and HOAs.
SSIU is working with our Carrier Partners to develop even more product offerings. Some programs coming soon to our market include:
Cyber Liability, access to Admitted Markets and Private Market Flood.